Sunday, September 19, 2010

Think About It...

I was a nurse in one of my former lives. When I had a pain I used to think:

"Hey, just give me the pill for whatever will do the trick. I've got lots to accomplish and I don't have time to be out of commission."

I was witness to many wonderful drugs and their therapeutic benefits. Some of them were so remarkable that I couldn't escape seeing their use as being a good thing. But, after many years of watching the actions and the results of these substances, I became more aware of the side effects that they each had. And there were no pharmaceurtical drugs which had no side effects; they each had them. Many times the cure was not worth the side effects, and those were only the ones I could see. Sometimes people died from the side effects.

As the years went by, I became more in touch with drug side effects and began to hesitate to request the pills I used to ask for. I thought that there had to be something else out there that I could use to help me when I didn't feel well. That's where my search began and I'm still at it today.

Before there was a pharmaceutical industry, what did people use to heal their ills? Think about it....

                      Jude

Therapeutic Essential Oils

No comments:

Post a Comment